Reuters news partner TheWrap published an article back in August about an upcoming documentary titled Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond. The article reported that the Mexican government had released state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the filmmakers. And when asked if the movie would mention extraterrestrials, the response given by the filmmakers was simply, “Everything is going to come out in time, but I can’t comment on aliens or on 2012.” But according to a new article published by TheWrap today, this documentary will also provide evidence that the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials.
Raul Julia-Levy, the film’s producer stated, “Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists.” Additionally, Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, told TheWrap that new evidence has emerged showing “contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time.”
The Guatemalan government is also involved with this film. While they aren’t offering up any information about extraterrestrials, they are giving filmmakers access to previously classified artifacts and newly discovered prophecies. Guatemala’s minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said his country is working with the filmmakers on this documentary “for the good of mankind.”
Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond begins filming in November of this year, and is scheduled to be released in theaters in late 2012, but before December 21, 2012–the end of the Mayan calendar.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019