The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mysterious UFO that nearly collided with an aircraft over Denver, Colorado on the evening of Monday, May 14.
According to KUSA 9News, the NBC affiliate in Denver, a pilot flying a Cessna Citation 525 CJ1 corporate jet approximately 8,000 feet above the Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek radioed the control tower to report that something looking like “a large remote-controlled aircraft” flew past his plane in the opposite direction. 9News reports that, “as far as investigators know, the mystery object did not show up on radar.”
Investigators are extremely concerned about this UFO because it poses a severe risk to planes in the sky.
Greg Feith, avation analyst for 9News suggests the UFO could have been a military drone, a remote-controlled airplane, or a large bird. But those are just guesses. For now, the object remains unidentified.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs