According to a statement posted by the site’s owners, there is “an overwhelming amount of anecdotal evidence to support the notion that the ‘erad3’ member account [on AboveTopSecret.com] is Jared Loughner. Indeed, the content found in more than 4,000 Google search returns (including some pages in the mainstream press) have drawn the same conclusion.” The site’s owners state that posts allegedly made by Loughner were full of questions, and any answers offered by other users of the site never satisfied him. AboveTopSecret.com’s owners point out that “there appear to be no clues in these postings . . . that would raise any kind of ‘red flag’ (at the time) beyond someone struggling with unanswered questions.”
Laughner allegedly posted on a variety of topics including religion, evolution, space, and UFOs. One of these posts read:
Some of the titles of posts allegedly made by Loughner were “All aboard with the empty NASA Space Shuttles!” and “Did NASA Fake the Mars Rovers?” This is somewhat interesting because Mark Kelly, the husband of one of Loughner’s victims (Gabrielle Giffords), is a NASA astronaut who is scheduled to be the commander of the April flight of the shuttle Endeavour. Further, Kelly’s brother Scott is currently aboard the International Space Station.
If I make a large aircraft to fly in the sky then I fool people into the belief of a UFO.
I make a large aircraft to fly in the sky.
I fool people into the belief of a UFO.
This is hard for some people to hear on the street that there’s aliens from deep space.
Those are the crazies and you don’t want to be one.
The majority of the population, where ever you may be, will not see UFO’s in their lifetime.
Loughner is accused of killing six people, including US District Court Judge John Roll, and injuring 14 others last Saturday, including U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. His charges include one count of attempted assassination of a member of Congress, two counts of killing an employee of the federal government and two counts of attempting to kill a federal employee. Additional charges are expected.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio