The DNA extracted from Milagros Garcia’s blood is so unusual that scientists want to meet with her to do additional studies. The irregular DNA, however, does not prove she is an alien-human hybrid by any means. The interesting qualities of her DNA have been detected in humans before, but the occurrence is very rare, and doctors are trying to learn more about these rare qualities.
A similar case is being investigated in Ohio where a woman with peculiar DNA has exceptional skills and gets by on two hours of sleep a night.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch