Salvatore Caldrarone of the Central Ufologico Di Benevento (CUBMG) in Italy sent us this UFO image today. Although the picture dates back to 2007, CUBMG staff manager, Angelo Carannante, was just sent the picture by its photographer, Buompane Salvatore. Carannante forwarded the picture to their image analyst, Carmine Silvestri, who believes it to be a genuine unknown. They have ruled out the possibility of the object being an insect, bird, natural phenomena or conventional aircraft, and find the egg-shape and metallic silver color particularly interesting.
The picture was taken in August 20, 2007 in San Gregorio Matese in the province of Caserta. Salvatore did not see the object when he took the picture, but only noticed it after he reviewed the image later. CUBMG says the Matese area “proves to be a fertile area for sightings.”
The story has been covered on the Italian news site Notzie Fresche.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood