The International UFO Congress is returning to Fountain Hills, Arizona this February 18-22, 2015! This is your chance to attend the largest annual UFO conference in the world. This five day event features over 20 speakers, a film festival, parties, skywatching, vendors, experiencer sessions, and more!
The IUFOC is currently running a super early-bird registration promotion with the lowest event rates possible for those who register before September 1, 2014! The full-attendance package consists of 5-days of lectures and films, entrance and dinner at the two conference parties and awards ceremony, and optional participation in other events for only $199.00 and the Speakers Only package is available for only $149.00.
At the UFO Congress you will hear from a variety of speakers including renowned researchers, doctors, authors, television personalities, and alleged abductees. A variety of topics including UFO sightings, the search for extraterrestrial life, alien abduction, exopolitics, government cover-up, and more means there is something everyone can learn.
The event is hosted at the beautiful We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center (formally known as the Fort McDowell Radisson) and is adjacent to one of Arizona’s largest casinos. The resort is just a short shuttle ride from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. There are several other hotels in town that are close to the event should you choose to stay off property. More information about lodging and camping can be found here: 2015 UFO Congress Hotels
We’re putting together a program which highlights various aspects of the phenomenon in order to provide an opportunity for everyone to increase their awareness with what is going on around them as well as in the greater Universe. Don’t miss out on your chance to save and attend the biggest UFO conference there is! Mingle with like-minded people from all over the globe for five days of knowledge, food, entertainment, and more.
Interested in becoming a vendor at the event? Download the application here: 2015 International UFO Congress Vendor Form
The below review of the 2014 International UFO Congress was originally published in the final edition of Open Minds magazine.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes