A UFO resembling a Dorito corn chip has been videotaped in the UK.
The flying chip (or “crisp,” as they say in the UK) was spotted over central England by a 21-year-old quality inspector on Sunday night. Sightings of this object, or other objects similar in appearance, have been occurring for years, and locals descriptively refer to it as the Dudly Dorito—Dudley being the name of a large town in central England.
Witnesses to the latest sighting describe the object as a fast-moving, silent object with three lights on its bottom.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019