A UFO resembling a Dorito corn chip has been videotaped in the UK.
The flying chip (or “crisp,” as they say in the UK) was spotted over central England by a 21-year-old quality inspector on Sunday night. Sightings of this object, or other objects similar in appearance, have been occurring for years, and locals descriptively refer to it as the Dudly Dorito—Dudley being the name of a large town in central England.
Witnesses to the latest sighting describe the object as a fast-moving, silent object with three lights on its bottom.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Larry Cates – UFO Research and Puerto Rico Investigation – March 27, 2017