A UFO resembling a Dorito corn chip has been videotaped in the UK.
The flying chip (or “crisp,” as they say in the UK) was spotted over central England by a 21-year-old quality inspector on Sunday night. Sightings of this object, or other objects similar in appearance, have been occurring for years, and locals descriptively refer to it as the Dudly Dorito—Dudley being the name of a large town in central England.
Witnesses to the latest sighting describe the object as a fast-moving, silent object with three lights on its bottom.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019