Many recent Hollywood movies and television shows have depicted hostile, invading aliens, so it’s not surprising to see yet another show exploring the topic of malevolent extraterrestrials.
Rhett Allain, an Associate Professor of Physics at Southeastern Louisiana University, recently interviewed Alan Eyres, the Executive Producer for the Curiosity series. In the interview, Eyres explains that the “Alien Invasion” episode explores the questions of “Where would they come from? How would they get here? What would their weapons look like?,” with the hope that “grounding an entertaining premise in a rigorously scientific ‘war game’ type simulation will both entertain and inform.”
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku and NASA astrobiologist Lynn Rothschild are among the experts who appear in the episode.
The entire interview with Eyres can be read on Wired.com.
Curiosity’s “Alien Invasion” episode premieres Sunday, August 14 at 8 PM E/P.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)