Many recent Hollywood movies and television shows have depicted hostile, invading aliens, so it’s not surprising to see yet another show exploring the topic of malevolent extraterrestrials.
Rhett Allain, an Associate Professor of Physics at Southeastern Louisiana University, recently interviewed Alan Eyres, the Executive Producer for the Curiosity series. In the interview, Eyres explains that the “Alien Invasion” episode explores the questions of “Where would they come from? How would they get here? What would their weapons look like?,” with the hope that “grounding an entertaining premise in a rigorously scientific ‘war game’ type simulation will both entertain and inform.”
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku and NASA astrobiologist Lynn Rothschild are among the experts who appear in the episode.
The entire interview with Eyres can be read on Wired.com.
Curiosity’s “Alien Invasion” episode premieres Sunday, August 14 at 8 PM E/P.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top