Many recent Hollywood movies and television shows have depicted hostile, invading aliens, so it’s not surprising to see yet another show exploring the topic of malevolent extraterrestrials.
Rhett Allain, an Associate Professor of Physics at Southeastern Louisiana University, recently interviewed Alan Eyres, the Executive Producer for the Curiosity series. In the interview, Eyres explains that the “Alien Invasion” episode explores the questions of “Where would they come from? How would they get here? What would their weapons look like?,” with the hope that “grounding an entertaining premise in a rigorously scientific ‘war game’ type simulation will both entertain and inform.”
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku and NASA astrobiologist Lynn Rothschild are among the experts who appear in the episode.
The entire interview with Eyres can be read on Wired.com.
Curiosity’s “Alien Invasion” episode premieres Sunday, August 14 at 8 PM E/P.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization