A webcam in Cornwall, England captured beams of light, seemingly shooting down from the sky and into the Polperro harbour.
A vertical beam of blue light appeared on the webcam, which belongs to the Polperro News General Store. After seeing the light beam on the webcam, William Fathers of Polperro News posted the following photo and message to the store’s Twitter account:
— Polperro News (@PolperroNews) October 11, 2013
But as the Daily Mail points out, Fathers was only joking “that he feared for a minute an alien such as E.T. was descending when he saw the strong blue shaft of light on the harbour.”
The beam of blue light was simply the sun reflecting off the water. Fathers explained to the Daily Mail, “It happens at this time of year when the sun gets low in the sky . . . The light bounces off the sea and hits the camera. It’s just one of those things but it does look weird.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top