When a newspaper in the English region of North Devon published a story about a recent UFO sighting in the area, others contacted the paper to report their own recent sightings.
On Sunday, November 24, the North Devon Journal ran a story titled “Is this a UFO spotted in the skies above North Devon?” that featured an interesting photo taken by Journal photographer Rob Tibbles. Tibbles had taken photos at Fullabrook wind farm. When he reviewed his photos later, he noticed a strange object above one of the turbines. The North Devon Journal describes the UFO as “grey in colour, quite large, and of an oval shape.”
The Journal contacted Chivenor’s 22 Squadron search and rescue, but no UFO sightings in the area had been reported to them that day. But search and rescue did point out that they conducted a training exercise that day, so they could have been responsible for the object in the photo. But they could not be certain.
Since the story and the photo appeared in the North Devon Journal, others have contacted the Journal to report other recent sightings of unidentified aerial objects.
Although there were several different sightings reported, some witnesses may have seen the same, or a similar, UFO as the one photographed by Tibbles.
Erica Whiteley contacted the Journal to report that her husband also saw a UFO above Fullabrook. She reported, “He said it was unusually bright and of similar shape to that in your picture and he was joking around saying he had seen a UFO . . . When I saw your photo, I couldn’t believe it, I thought he was just over exaggerating.”
Jacqueline Leighton Boyce also contacted the Journal with her sighting report, describing that she saw “a strange very large bright thing in the sky.” The Journal explains that Boyce “filmed the light, and her friend then slowed the video down to track the movement of the light” (see video above).
According to the North Devon Journal, people across the region have contacted the Journal to report strange aerial objects during the past week.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019