Crop circle fans may soon be able to enjoy these mysterious formations from the comfort of the bathroom.
A designer recently launched a fundraising campaign on crowdfunding website Kickstarter to raise money so he can create the Crop Circle Towel.
CNET‘s Bonnie Burton describes, “Brooklyn, NY-based Anatoliy Omelchenko decided to pay tribute to the extraterrestrial-inspired works of art by displaying the designs on hand towels, bath towels and even beach towels.”
Crop circles have mysteriously appeared in fields around the world for centuries. Although premiere crop circle researcher Colin Andrews concluded after a two-year study that 80% of these crop formations were man-made, 20% were left unresolved.
But Omelchenko explains, “Whether the media-hungry farmer or a media-shy extraterrestrial are responsible for these giant works of art, you can own your own mysterious Crop Circle Towel. Unlike the cornfields, the crop circles will not disappear with the season!”
The fundraising campaign runs through March 7. If the goal of $7,000 is reached, these crop circle towels are expected to be ready to ship in May.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)