Conspiracy theories abound when it comes to Denver International Airport, a fact that the airport has embraced in recent years. So much so that they have recently installed a temporary exhibit that covers some of these theories and their prosaic explanations. It even features a story found right here on OpenMinds.tv.
The exhibit is titled “Conspiracy Theories Uncovered.” If you are visiting the airport anytime soon, you can see the exhibit on the west end of level 5 of the main terminal.
The airport’s website describes the exhibit:
The exhibit features video, artwork, props and more, explaining some of the most pervasive airport conspiracy theories and the ‘real’ explanations behind them. Visitors will enjoy a compilation of all things mysterious, sinister and strange having to do with DEN. This free exhibit is open 24-hours a day.
They also include several picture of it on the website. In the first picture, a screenshot of a story on OpenMinds.tv is featured.
The OpenMinds.tv story featured in the exhibit was about a large event held to celebrate the midway point of the construction of a large build-out that included a new public plaza and commuter trains from downtown Denver. The event was held in October, 2013, and the theme was alien conspiracies. They tweeted about a secret alien bunker and strange findings to generate mystery around the event.
They even showed a video at the event of former mayors discussing aliens secrets. After we posted the story, airport PR personnel contacted us to make us aware of a video they posted on YouTube about the event. The video can be seen below.
Among the pictures of the exhibit are pictures of the strange findings they tweeted about in 2013.
Read more about the exhibit at flydenver.com, and check out the OpenMinds.tv story on the alien conspiracy event here: Alien conspiracy theories help promote new Denver International Airport build-out.
Thank you to Jason Cordova for giving us a heads up on this story!
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018