Open Minds UFO Radio: Denice Marcel is the granddaughter of Jesse Marcel, the intelligence officer at the Roswell Army Air Field in 1947 who was the first person from the military to handle the debris found in the desert outside of Roswell which some believe was an extraterrestrial spacecraft. Denice’s father, Jesse Marcel Jr., also handled some of the material, and both Jesse Sr. and Jesse Jr. say that the materials were not merely from weather or test balloons. They both believe the material was not manufactured on this planet.
Denice grew up with the Roswell mystery and has been interested in the topic of UFOs her entire life. She has recently accepted the position as the California Mutual UFO Network’s Los Angeles section director. We talk to Denice about what it was like growing up in the Marcel family and her new position with MUFON.
Visit Los Angeles MUFON at www.MUFONLosAngeles.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO