A date has been set for UK home secretary Theresa May to make her ruling on whether or not UFO hacker Gary McKinnon will be extradited to the United States.
The BBC reports that the extradition ruling will be made by October 16. Back in July, home secretary May announced that she would delay her decision until October. McKinnon’s mother Janis Sharp pleaded for compassion and asked for an earlier decision. But May declined the request because, as the Metro reported, she had an “important role in the London 2012 Olympics.” Sharp blasted May, stating that May “could have made a decision before the Olympics. The evidence is there that Gary is unfit for trial and a considerable suicide risk. We need this decision. This delay is wrong – morally wrong.”
Experts have concluded that McKinnon, who suffers from Asperger’s syndrome, may take his own life if extradited to the U.S.
McKinnon hacked into NASA and U.S. military computers in 2001 and 2002 in search of UFO evidence. If extradited and convicted, he could face up to sixty years in prison.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article