A new trailer for the upcoming film Cowboys & Aliens debuted last night during the popular show American Idol, showing just how confident the film’s creators are that the movie will appeal to a large audience.
The film is being heavily marketed, with trailers premiering to the largest audiences possible. A teaser trailer for Cowboys & Aliens debuted during the Super Bowl earlier in the year—the largest U.S. television audience for a single broadcast ever. The latest trailer was shown during American Idol, one of the most watched programs currently on U.S. television.
The invading extraterrestrials aren’t completely revealed in this trailer, but a hand is shown to tease the viewer.
View the new trailer below.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019