A Connecticut state trooper recently called dispatchers to report a UFO that fell from the sky.
The Boston Herald reports that the trooper was in Warren, CT when he saw an object fall from the sky. The trooper estimated that this object landed near Bantam or Morris, towns approximately 14 miles from where the trooper was when he saw the UFO.
A second witness may have witnessed the same UFO. According to NBC Connecticut, a person driving in Litchfield, CT at approximately 2:00 AM on Tuesday, April 10, reported seeing “a green, glowing object the size of a whale” falling from the sky and crashing into Bantam Lake.
Local firefighters reportedly searched Bantam Lake by boat, looking for evidence of a possible plane crash. But after finding no debris, the search was called off.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents