A Connecticut state trooper recently called dispatchers to report a UFO that fell from the sky.
The Boston Herald reports that the trooper was in Warren, CT when he saw an object fall from the sky. The trooper estimated that this object landed near Bantam or Morris, towns approximately 14 miles from where the trooper was when he saw the UFO.
A second witness may have witnessed the same UFO. According to NBC Connecticut, a person driving in Litchfield, CT at approximately 2:00 AM on Tuesday, April 10, reported seeing “a green, glowing object the size of a whale” falling from the sky and crashing into Bantam Lake.
Local firefighters reportedly searched Bantam Lake by boat, looking for evidence of a possible plane crash. But after finding no debris, the search was called off.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered