During his last visit to Italy in the spring of 1998, Col. Philip J. Corso handed me a pile of documents to be studied, analyzed and eventually published in due time. I meticulously preserved those files in a metallic cabinet. Many years later, finally the time has come…
Between 1961 and 1963 Corso was at the Pentagon as special assistant to Lt. General Arthur Trudeau, who headed Army Research and Development. Corso was responsible for the newly established Foreign Technology Desk. Foreign technology of this world and out of this world… as Corso used to say.
Through his own words in this exclusive interview, Corso reveals that the information on UFOs that his assignment covered was forwarded to the highest level of the American Government at the time, directly to the U.S. Attorney General, Robert Kennedy.
Quote from Corso’s interview:
“I discussed this very thoroughly with Bobby Kennedy, the attorney general, the President’s brother… He knew about the flying saucers, I talked to him about it. I used to meet him when he was attorney general right in his office… What went to Bobby went to the President also.”
Read more about Bobby Kennedy and UFOs here.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top