Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is the Mutual UFO Network’s (MUFON) new Director of Research. Chris received his PhD in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. He hosts a podcast on the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims, and is interested in how technologies and sciences are accepted by societies.
In this episode, Chris tells us how he plans to go about using MUFON’s game when it comes to UFO research. We also talk about the science behind researching the mysterious metamaterials that may have been obtained during the Pentagon’s UFO investigations.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay