Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is the Mutual UFO Network’s (MUFON) new Director of Research. Chris received his PhD in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. He hosts a podcast on the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims, and is interested in how technologies and sciences are accepted by societies.
In this episode, Chris tells us how he plans to go about using MUFON’s game when it comes to UFO research. We also talk about the science behind researching the mysterious metamaterials that may have been obtained during the Pentagon’s UFO investigations.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO