Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is the Mutual UFO Network’s (MUFON) new Director of Research. Chris received his PhD in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. He hosts a podcast on the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims, and is interested in how technologies and sciences are accepted by societies.
In this episode, Chris tells us how he plans to go about using MUFON’s game when it comes to UFO research. We also talk about the science behind researching the mysterious metamaterials that may have been obtained during the Pentagon’s UFO investigations.
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019