Izvestia, a daily Russian newspaper, reports that there are a record number of UFO scientific and community-based organizations in China. The actions of these organizations are reportedly protected by the National Society of the Extraterrestrial Studies, which is financed by the Chinese government. According to The Canadian, “Only professional scientists and engineers are allowed [to be] members in the Society. A person [is] also required to have [a] Ph.D. in science and have several published works about UFOs. About a third of all members of the society are also members of the Government of China.”
This is yet another example of a government acknowledging the reality of the UFO phenomenon.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood