This latest mission will use the probe to test technology and photograph possible landing sites in preparation for an unmanned lunar landing planned for 2012. According to the Xinhua News Agency, Chang’e II will circle 62 miles above the moon’s surface before moving into orbit just 9 miles above the lunar surface.
The Chang’e II probe, named after a legendary Chinese moon goddess, is scheduled for a six-month mission. At the end of six months, the probe will either be sent further into space, moved into orbit around Earth, or will land on the moon as a test for the 2012 landing.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018