Multiple UFOs appeared in the sky above south Chicago on Saturday night. Nicole Dragozetich was among the witnesses who observed the line of mysterious lights in the sky, and she recorded the event with her cell phone camera. The sighting left witnesses scratching their heads, and was reported on by various media outlets. But according to AOL News, Renee Hutchinson, founder and president of a foundation that fights for strict child abuse laws, claims the strange lights were simply Chinese lanterns “released in the air in memory of abuse victims.”
While Chicago’s ABC affiliate, WLS-TV, reported Dragozetich’s description of the lights as “orange-colored blinking lights,” their appearance in her video is quite white. Tests conducted by Open Minds with Chinese lanterns showed that all sky lanterns, even white or colored lanterns, flicker and appear orange in the night sky, which would be consistent with WLS-TV’s description of the Chicago lights. However, the lights seen in the video don’t exactly validate this description.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top