Multiple UFOs appeared in the sky above south Chicago on Saturday night. Nicole Dragozetich was among the witnesses who observed the line of mysterious lights in the sky, and she recorded the event with her cell phone camera. The sighting left witnesses scratching their heads, and was reported on by various media outlets. But according to AOL News, Renee Hutchinson, founder and president of a foundation that fights for strict child abuse laws, claims the strange lights were simply Chinese lanterns “released in the air in memory of abuse victims.”
While Chicago’s ABC affiliate, WLS-TV, reported Dragozetich’s description of the lights as “orange-colored blinking lights,” their appearance in her video is quite white. Tests conducted by Open Minds with Chinese lanterns showed that all sky lanterns, even white or colored lanterns, flicker and appear orange in the night sky, which would be consistent with WLS-TV’s description of the Chicago lights. However, the lights seen in the video don’t exactly validate this description.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO