The strange blue light was back in the sky above Centreville on Monday night. After the first sighting earlier in November, Fox 5 received emails from across the country, but their attention was drawn to one particular email that said, “I have information on the blue UFO lights.” A Fox 5 news team met the sender of the email in a dark Centreville field, where he revealed to them his remote controlled glider plane, adorned with blue LED lights.
After being shown a video of the glider in flight by Fox 5, the witness who videotaped the blue light back in early November is “almost positive” that what he saw was the illuminated glider.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO