The strange blue light was back in the sky above Centreville on Monday night. After the first sighting earlier in November, Fox 5 received emails from across the country, but their attention was drawn to one particular email that said, “I have information on the blue UFO lights.” A Fox 5 news team met the sender of the email in a dark Centreville field, where he revealed to them his remote controlled glider plane, adorned with blue LED lights.
After being shown a video of the glider in flight by Fox 5, the witness who videotaped the blue light back in early November is “almost positive” that what he saw was the illuminated glider.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018