A bus company in Israel refused to place an advertisement featuring an extraterrestrial in its buses.
Test prep company Kidum recently launched a new ad campaign. And these ads feature an extraterrestrial. Ynetnews describes, “The ostracized alien is featured in a new ad campaign for a school offering prepatory courses for the SAT exams with the tag-line: ‘Advanced intelligence was discovered on planet Earth.'”
Kidum hoped to have its ads in hundreds of buses in Jerusalem, but bus company Egged rejected the extraterrestrial posters. Kidum was informed via email that “it is impossible to use figures of any kind in Jerusalem, and therefore the current campaign was not approved by Egged.” A Spokesperson from Egged clarified, “It’s true that Jerusalem is characterized by more sensitivity due to its demographics. We try not to offend public sensitivities even if it occasionally damages the concessionaire economically.” Kidum reportedly issued a statement saying, “We are careful to respect all sectors in the State of Israel, and wouldn’t even consider offending any human . . . To our understanding, the alien answers all the criteria necessary to not offend any sector.” But as Ynetnews points out, not everyone agrees apparently.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019