A bus company in Israel refused to place an advertisement featuring an extraterrestrial in its buses.
Test prep company Kidum recently launched a new ad campaign. And these ads feature an extraterrestrial. Ynetnews describes, “The ostracized alien is featured in a new ad campaign for a school offering prepatory courses for the SAT exams with the tag-line: ‘Advanced intelligence was discovered on planet Earth.'”
Kidum hoped to have its ads in hundreds of buses in Jerusalem, but bus company Egged rejected the extraterrestrial posters. Kidum was informed via email that “it is impossible to use figures of any kind in Jerusalem, and therefore the current campaign was not approved by Egged.” A Spokesperson from Egged clarified, “It’s true that Jerusalem is characterized by more sensitivity due to its demographics. We try not to offend public sensitivities even if it occasionally damages the concessionaire economically.” Kidum reportedly issued a statement saying, “We are careful to respect all sectors in the State of Israel, and wouldn’t even consider offending any human . . . To our understanding, the alien answers all the criteria necessary to not offend any sector.” But as Ynetnews points out, not everyone agrees apparently.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo