Open Minds UFO Radio: Bryce Zabel has a long list of achievements in the feature film and television industry. Much of this includes UFO and alien related projects. This includes writing and producing the NBC series Dark Skies and the Syfy movie Official Denial. He also was on the writing staff of Steven Spielberg’s Taken and ABC’s Lois and Clark (don’t forget, Superman is an alien). More recently, he co-wrote the book A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact with Richard Dolan. He is currently working on two UFO related movies. One is about the Betty and Barney Hill abductions and the other is a movie about the work of Roswell researchers Stanton Friedman and Don Schmitt.
Bryce also co-wrote a book titled A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact. It is a fictional book that tries to imagine what would happen if the government announced that we are being visited by aliens. In this interview, we discuss with Bryce if we are living in a bit of a post-disclosure environment now, since the revelation that the government has been investigating UFOs. We also discuss Art Bell who recently passed away. Bryce knew Art and even cast him in an episode of his TV series Dark Skies.
Read more bout Bryce at his website BryceZabel.com
Get the book here at Amazon.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019