Open Minds UFO Radio: Bryce Zabel has a long list of achievements in the feature film and television industry. Much of this includes UFO and alien related projects. This includes writing and producing the NBC series Dark Skies and the Syfy movie Official Denial. He also was on the writing staff of Steven Spielberg’s Taken and ABC’s Lois and Clark (don’t forget, Superman is an alien). More recently, he co-wrote the book A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact with Richard Dolan. He is currently working on two UFO related movies. One is about the Betty and Barney Hill abductions and the other is a movie about the work of Roswell researchers Stanton Friedman and Don Schmitt.
Bryce also co-wrote a book titled A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact. It is a fictional book that tries to imagine what would happen if the government announced that we are being visited by aliens. In this interview, we discuss with Bryce if we are living in a bit of a post-disclosure environment now, since the revelation that the government has been investigating UFOs. We also discuss Art Bell who recently passed away. Bryce knew Art and even cast him in an episode of his TV series Dark Skies.
Read more bout Bryce at his website BryceZabel.com
Get the book here at Amazon.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018