The liquid hydrogen and oxygen Sabre engines would make space flight possible. They function similarly to the engines of the current space shuttle. As Fast Company explains, the Sabre engines “also burn liquid hydrogen and oxygen, but they actually breathe in that oxygen from the air itself–cooling it, extracting it from the other gases, and then compressing it before firing it through the engine much as the final stage of the Space Shuttle’s engines do.”
Skylon would provide a cheaper alternative for space flights, at a mere $40 million, which is $20 million cheaper than the current most affordable option provided by Space X’s Falcon 9 rockets.
Now with its approval from the European Space Agency, Reaction Engines, Skylon’s designer, needs to generate interest for the craft and secure money and government backing to develop the engines.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article