Bob Lazar made Area 51 famous with his claims that he worked on a project to back engineer alien spacecraft at a location called S4 near the secretive Area 51 base. For decades after Lazar’s claims were well-known, the government denied the existence of Area 51 until finally conceding its existence 4 years ago. This entire time, Lazar has stayed off the radar and few have heard a word from him. He appeared once at the International UFO Congress but again has kept to himself. Fortunately, one filmmaker has been allowed access to extensively interview Lazar. Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell won an EBE Filmfest Award for his short documentary on Bob Lazar, and now he is completing a full-length version that will be out in December. He has provided us this early look into the secret life of Bob Lazar.
This sneak peak’s description reads: Area 51, flying saucers from another world – and the program to create a fierce technology. Bob Lazar has lived a wild life. He remains the singular most famous and controversial name in the world of UFOs. The reason you know about Area 51 is because Lazar came forward and told you about it. His disclosures have turned his life upside-down and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight. For this reason, he has never let any filmmaker into the private world of his daily life – that is – until now. Corbell’s film will explore Lazar’s claims through the lens of thirty years – providing rare and never before revealed footage – guaranteed to alter the landscape of the debate.
A Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell film.
Learn more at extraordinarybeliefs.com/films/#/lazar/
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019