Bob Lazar made Area 51 famous with his claims that he worked on a project to back engineer alien spacecraft at a location called S4 near the secretive Area 51 base. For decades after Lazar’s claims were well-known, the government denied the existence of Area 51 until finally conceding its existence 4 years ago. This entire time, Lazar has stayed off the radar and few have heard a word from him. He appeared once at the International UFO Congress but again has kept to himself. Fortunately, one filmmaker has been allowed access to extensively interview Lazar. Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell won an EBE Filmfest Award for his short documentary on Bob Lazar, and now he is completing a full-length version that will be out in December. He has provided us this early look into the secret life of Bob Lazar.
This sneak peak’s description reads: Area 51, flying saucers from another world – and the program to create a fierce technology. Bob Lazar has lived a wild life. He remains the singular most famous and controversial name in the world of UFOs. The reason you know about Area 51 is because Lazar came forward and told you about it. His disclosures have turned his life upside-down and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight. For this reason, he has never let any filmmaker into the private world of his daily life – that is – until now. Corbell’s film will explore Lazar’s claims through the lens of thirty years – providing rare and never before revealed footage – guaranteed to alter the landscape of the debate.
A Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell film.
Learn more at extraordinarybeliefs.com/films/#/lazar/
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018