Bob Lazar made Area 51 famous with his claims that he worked on a project to back engineer alien spacecraft at a location called S4 near the secretive Area 51 base. For decades after Lazar’s claims were well-known, the government denied the existence of Area 51 until finally conceding its existence 4 years ago. This entire time, Lazar has stayed off the radar and few have heard a word from him. He appeared once at the International UFO Congress but again has kept to himself. Fortunately, one filmmaker has been allowed access to extensively interview Lazar. Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell won an EBE Filmfest Award for his short documentary on Bob Lazar, and now he is completing a full-length version that will be out in December. He has provided us this early look into the secret life of Bob Lazar.
This sneak peak’s description reads: Area 51, flying saucers from another world – and the program to create a fierce technology. Bob Lazar has lived a wild life. He remains the singular most famous and controversial name in the world of UFOs. The reason you know about Area 51 is because Lazar came forward and told you about it. His disclosures have turned his life upside-down and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight. For this reason, he has never let any filmmaker into the private world of his daily life – that is – until now. Corbell’s film will explore Lazar’s claims through the lens of thirty years – providing rare and never before revealed footage – guaranteed to alter the landscape of the debate.
A Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell film.
Learn more at extraordinarybeliefs.com/films/#/lazar/
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay