NASA announced this week that it is in the initial planning phases with Bigelow Aerospace to build a lunar base. The base will utilize the inflatable module technology Bigelow Aerospace has been developing for space stations. Earlier this year NASA announced they will be using one of Bigelow’s inflatable modules on the space station.
NASA Associate Administrator, David Weaver, told Space Industry News:
As part of our broader commercial space strategy, NASA signed a Space Act Agreement with Bigelow Aerospace to foster ideas about how the private sector can contribute to future human missions… The agency is intensely focused on a bold mission to identify, relocate and explore an asteroid with American astronauts by 2025 — all as we prepare for an even more ambitious human mission to Mars in the 2030s. NASA has no plans for a human mission to the moon.
Robert Bigelow hopes to get his lunar base on NASA’s agenda. In an interview on Coast to Coast AM, Bigelow said his initial study will take about 100 days, and a second phase about 120 days. The study is funded by Bigelow Aerospace, who has already been conducting preliminary planning for a moon base, but now they are working directly with NASA.
Bigelow is a UFO enthusiast, and also spoke about his involvement in UFO research throughout the years on the Coast to Coast broadcast.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018