He described the UFO as disc-shaped, and “it had several lights flashing all around it and underneath there were at least two large panel lights, soft white lights underneath,” according to the Sun. The UFO hovered over a field, and Sewell was able to see the craft for two to three minutes before losing sight of it.
UFO researcher Timothy Good commented on the sighting, stating, “Clearly it is not a conventional aircraft of any type.” Good offered his opinion that the UFO could have been a secret military aircraft. But he also stated, “It might well be extra-terrestrial.”
Sewell is confident that what he saw was not an airplane or a helicopter.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019