He described the UFO as disc-shaped, and “it had several lights flashing all around it and underneath there were at least two large panel lights, soft white lights underneath,” according to the Sun. The UFO hovered over a field, and Sewell was able to see the craft for two to three minutes before losing sight of it.
UFO researcher Timothy Good commented on the sighting, stating, “Clearly it is not a conventional aircraft of any type.” Good offered his opinion that the UFO could have been a secret military aircraft. But he also stated, “It might well be extra-terrestrial.”
Sewell is confident that what he saw was not an airplane or a helicopter.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top