Alejandro Rojas, Antonio Huneeus, and I have arrived in Mexico City for the Cumbre Mundial Ovni conference that begins this afternoon at the World Trade Center. The trip here has already been extremely informative, as I have found the case to be with most UFO conferences. It is incredible just listening to so many career UFO researchers discussing their experiences over the years, and hearing the various viewpoints that exist on certain topics.
Our Open Minds team had the pleasure of enjoying dinner last night with the wonderful company of Don Schmitt, Michael Salla, and the wonderful gentleman himself, Robert Dean. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Robert Dean is a last-minute addition to the conference, and will be speaking on the final day of the event.
Everything begins at the WTC this afternoon. Remember, Open Minds is streaming the conference live, and you can watch the entire conference for the low price of $29.95. Read more details at http://www.openminds.tv/events/cumbre-mundial-ovni-conference/.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay