The first video in a six-part series was released today, Monday, May 20, that explores the question, “Are we alone?”
The video series is produced by The Age, a daily newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, and hosted by science columnist Peter Spinks. He explains that this alien video series features “a panel of four scientists who consider the possibility of habitable worlds in the universe, the chances of them harbouring life, what aliens, if they exist, might be like, and how we might one day communicate with them across space and time.”
The series was filmed before a live audience at The Deakin Edge theater at Melbourne’s Federation Square.
A new video in the series will be added to The Age‘s website every day this week.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top