The lecture was supposed to be accompanied by night sky observation through the university’s telescopes, but this was prevented by cloudy weather. The public will get another chance though, as Dr. Taylor said he plans to host another public observation night later this year.
While the turnout for this event was small, Dr. Taylor was pleased with the event. The State Hornet, the university’s newspaper, quotes Dr. Taylor as stating, “I get to teach a class about aliens and get paid.” Attendees were engaged by his presentation, and asked questions following the lecture.
The topic of extraterrestrial life is becoming more common at universities across the U.S., and around the world. The search for extraterrestrial life is gaining support from mainstream scientists, and major research institutions are taking an active role. And more universities, like Sacramento State, are hosting lectures on the subject, which helps to spark the interest among students, and encourages the next generation of scientists to open their minds to new ideas about life in space.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)