Open Minds UFO Radio: The Peruvian Air Force (FAP) announced last week that it would re-instate their UFO department, known officially as the Office of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena Research (OIFAA). The organization was officially opened in 2001 under the Peruvian Air Forces’ Directorate of Aerospace Interests (DINAE), the equivalent to our US Air Force Space Command. It also works in conjunction with Peru’s National Commission for Aerospace (CONIDA), similar to our NASA. The organization went dormant in 2005, but according to the DINAE is now being reopened “in response to the significant increase in claims and reports on Anomalous Aerial Objects commonly referred to as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) in the skies over Peruvian Territory.”
We will talk to Antonio Huneeus about the inception and re-opening of OIFAA. Antonio has interviewed all of the key players associated with other official UFO governmental UFO investigative organizations in South America, including retired FAP Commander Julio Chamorro Flores, who is a founder and current head of OIFAA. Antonio recently interviewed him for the June/July 2013 issue of Open Minds Magazine. You can watch recent UFO videos from Peru here.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents