The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) analyzes data from SOHO’s camera, and the NRL explained that the April 24th UFO was simply a camera glitch caused by cosmic rays. This new UFO is similar in appearance to the object captured on April 24th. And with the similarities, it is possible that this new UFO is also a result of cosmic rays.
But an added element to this new UFO spotting has at least one person suggesting a NASA cover-up. Gizmodo UK explains, “A day after the UFO was captured, NASA shutdown the probe’s feed because it, oh so conveniently, went into ’emergency Sun reacquisition mode.'” Fox News reported NASA’s official response to this:
SOHO went into ‘Emergency Sun Reacquisition’ mode on Friday May 4, 2012, caused by a false trigger of the Coarse Sun Pointing Attitude Anomaly Detector. We are working on the recovery of the spacecraft to normal mode.
YouTube user Rob19791 is credited with spotting the most recent solar UFO. In his video of the object, he alleges that NASA took SOHO off-line to prevent anyone else from seeing the UFOs. He suggests, “It’s too much of a coincidence I find this on the 3rd of May 2012, and they break their telescope the following day.”
What are your thoughts? Do you accept the NRL’s explanation for these odd objects? Did SOHO’s camera really have difficulties, or is something more sinister transpiring? We would love to hear your opinions. Share them with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO