Computer hacker Gary McKinnon will get another chance to avoid extradition from the UK to the United States this week when the UK Parliament’s Home Affairs Select Committee considers his case.
The US sought extradition in 2003 after catching McKinnon hacking into government computers in 2001. The UK government began reviewing its extradition law back in September, following a large number of complaints from its citizens. While extraditions will not be frozen while the committee reviews the law, McKinnon’s extradition has been on hold since May, when Teresa May, Home Secretary, agreed to consider the possibility that, because McKinnon suffers from Asperger’s Syndrome, his poor mental health may be sufficient to prevent his extradition to the US.
The committee meets on Tuesday to review the current Extradition Act.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018