(Image Credit: Institute National Anthropology and History)
Researchers at an archaeological dig in Mexico recently discovered several elongated skulls.
Twenty-five skulls were unearthed from an ancient burial site estimated to be from thousands of years ago. Of the twenty-five skulls discovered at this site near the village of Onavas, south of Sonora, thirteen are elongated. Five of the skulls also show signs of dental mutilation. The site is also the first pre-Hispanic cemetery in the state, according to researchers.
Some have already begun speculating that these thirteen skulls are remains of ancient extraterrestrials.
Cristina Garcia Moreno, head of this research project, explained that “Cranial deformation in Mesoamerican cultures was used to differentiate one social group from another and for ritual purposes.” Yahoo! News further explains that South American cultures like the Maya and Inca practiced cranial deformation, as did cultures in Germany and Ancient Greece.
But according to archaeologists from the Institute National Anthropology and History (INAH), until now, no evidence of cranial deformation or dental mutilation practices had never been discovered in the region.
This archaeological dig was conducted by Arizona State University, with the approval of the INAH Archaeology Council.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood