(Image Credit: Institute National Anthropology and History)
Researchers at an archaeological dig in Mexico recently discovered several elongated skulls.
Twenty-five skulls were unearthed from an ancient burial site estimated to be from thousands of years ago. Of the twenty-five skulls discovered at this site near the village of Onavas, south of Sonora, thirteen are elongated. Five of the skulls also show signs of dental mutilation. The site is also the first pre-Hispanic cemetery in the state, according to researchers.
Some have already begun speculating that these thirteen skulls are remains of ancient extraterrestrials.
Cristina Garcia Moreno, head of this research project, explained that “Cranial deformation in Mesoamerican cultures was used to differentiate one social group from another and for ritual purposes.” Yahoo! News further explains that South American cultures like the Maya and Inca practiced cranial deformation, as did cultures in Germany and Ancient Greece.
But according to archaeologists from the Institute National Anthropology and History (INAH), until now, no evidence of cranial deformation or dental mutilation practices had never been discovered in the region.
This archaeological dig was conducted by Arizona State University, with the approval of the INAH Archaeology Council.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31