An Alabama witness at Pell City reported watching a hovering object with four lights that appeared to be a triangle shape, according to testimony in Case 63597 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was eastbound along I-20 between Birmingham and Atlanta when the object was first seen about 10:56 p.m. on January 25, 2015.
“I saw a triangular-shaped object with four lights off to my left.” the witness stated. “I continued driving about 65 or 70 mph while I observed the craft. It seemed to be hovering or moving so slowly that I couldn’t tell.”
The object first caught the witnesses’ attention when it projected a light like a searchlight.
“It was foggy, so the searchlight really stood out. At first I thought it was a helicopter shining a searchlight, but the triangular shape of the lights didn’t seem to be a helicopter. The searchlight turned off about 10 seconds after I noticed it.”
As the witness approached the object, he was unable to make out the shape of the craft.
“It definitely resembled a triangle instead of a helicopter, like I initially thought it was. The lights were white at first, and faded to red, then to a light green, then back to white. All of the lights changed color at once, and they did not blink.”
The object seemed to be hovering as the witness moved away from it.
“It seemed to hover in place for around a minute before I passed it and it was out of sight. I passed exit 156 on I-20 East a minute or two after I saw the object.”
Pell City is a city in St. Clair County, Alabama, population 9,565.
Alabama is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 1.23 sightings per million population based on MUFON January 2015 statistics. Alabama received a total of six UFO reports in January.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Chase Kloetzke – Mutual UFO Network Director of Investigations – Sept. 25, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Mutual UFO Network Director of Research – April 10, 2018
- Will new Space Force combat aliens?
- Daily UFO Headlines 12/27/2017
- Mutual UFO Network Director Arrested for Solicitation of Minor
- Daily UFO Headlines 12/29/2017