An employee at the Fort McMurray Airport in Alberta, Canada unknowingly took photos of UFOs and orbs on October 27, 2003.
Kevin J was working at the airport as the Manager of Operations and Maintenance at the time the photos were taken. He explains that he had a habit of photographing airplanes at the airport. On this particular day, he took photos of some parked airplanes belonging to the Alberta government, which has a Water Bomber Base there for fighting wildfires.
The photographer submitted these photos to Open Minds, explaining that, when he reviewed the photos on his computer, he noticed aerial objects in the photos that he hadn’t noticed when he shot the photos. These photos show UFOs over the airport, as well as a few scattered orbs.
Kevin J explains,
It was raining so I am not sure if these were reflections of rain drops or not. Their are also some birds in the photos and orbs which I believe are reflected water drops from the flash of the camera. The other images I can’t explain . . . Their were no helicopters or airplane flying at the moment I took these pictures.
If you would like to share your thoughts about these photos, post a comment below, or post on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017