An employee at the Fort McMurray Airport in Alberta, Canada unknowingly took photos of UFOs and orbs on October 27, 2003.
Kevin J was working at the airport as the Manager of Operations and Maintenance at the time the photos were taken. He explains that he had a habit of photographing airplanes at the airport. On this particular day, he took photos of some parked airplanes belonging to the Alberta government, which has a Water Bomber Base there for fighting wildfires.
The photographer submitted these photos to Open Minds, explaining that, when he reviewed the photos on his computer, he noticed aerial objects in the photos that he hadn’t noticed when he shot the photos. These photos show UFOs over the airport, as well as a few scattered orbs.
Kevin J explains,
It was raining so I am not sure if these were reflections of rain drops or not. Their are also some birds in the photos and orbs which I believe are reflected water drops from the flash of the camera. The other images I can’t explain . . . Their were no helicopters or airplane flying at the moment I took these pictures.
If you would like to share your thoughts about these photos, post a comment below, or post on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents