A spokesperson for the fire department said the lights were parachute exercises, possibly including pyrotechnics. But this spokesperson did not know what group was performing the exercises. It seems odd for the fire department to claim knowledge of the alleged exercises and possible pyrotechnics usage, but not know the responsible party, especially in a dry area like Phoenix where fire risk is high, and fires and pyrotechnics are usually restricted or heavily regulated.
Later, an alternative explanation was offered by the U.S. Air Force – flares. The Air Force alleges that the lights were simply flares from the Barry Goldwater Range – the same explanation given for the Phoenix Lights of 1997.
Witnesses aren’t buying either of the explanations.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019