The series of eleven photographs shows a saucer-shaped craft with a sphere-shaped object centered on the bottom of the craft, and three smaller sphere-shaped objects around the larger sphere. This object strongly resembles the well-known UFO photograph by George Adamski in 1952.
This sequence of photos also shows smaller independent sphere-shaped objects accompanying the larger object. Some of the photos only show one of these spheres moving around around the larger craft, while other photos show at least two small spheres in the sky with the larger craft.
Urzi claims that after snapping the eleven photos, his camera stopped working, and the UFO and its spheres disappeared.
UFO investigator Piergiorgio Caria apparently analyzed Urzi’s photos and told Tercer Milenio reporter Yohanan Diaz that there is no evidence to indicate that the photos have been altered at all. Caria has been closely associated with the Urzi case for some time, so take his findings as you will.
Urzi has taken hundreds, if not thousands, of photos and videos of UFOs in Italy, but also around the globe. He claims to be followed by UFOs. His photos and videos are highly controversial, and many question the authenticity of his evidence. While his latest photos resemble the Adamski UFO, many consider Adamski’s infamous UFO photos to be hoaxes.
What do you think? Are these latest images proof of unknown technology (extraterrestrial or otherwise), or proof of a hoax? Watch the video below to see all the photos.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018