It seems like new results from polls related to UFOs and/or extraterrestrials are released every few months. So the fact that results from a recent UFO/ET poll were released today isn’t shocking.
This latest UFO poll, conducted by the Huffington Post and YouGov, reveals that fifty percent of Americans believe there is some form of life on other planets. But when asked if there is intelligent life on other planets, that number dropped to thirty-eight percent.
The poll results also reveal that a quarter of Americans believe aliens have visited Earth.
Britons seem more open to the idea of intelligent extraterrestrials, but they are less open to the idea of alien visitation. Based on data from a recent similar UFO poll, sixty-four percent of Britons believe intelligent life exists on other planets. But only nineteen percent believe extraterrestrials have visited Earth in UFOs.
The Huffington Post explains:
[The] poll was conducted June 11-12 among 1,000 adults using a sample selected from YouGov’s opt-in online panel to match the demographics and other characteristics of the adult U.S. population. Factors considered include age, race, gender, education, employment, income, marital status, number of children, voter registration, time and location of Internet access, interest in politics, religion and church attendance.
You can review the poll results at the Huffington Post.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019