Open Minds UFO Radio: Today’s show features nearly a dozen guests! Out last guest, Morgan Beall, who is the MUFON State Director for Florida and is helping to coordinate this year’s MUFON Symposium, provided us with audio clips from 11 of the speakers at this year’s event. They all answer questions about their what they will be presenting and about their interest in the UFO topic. The clips provide some great insight and interesting thoughts from people who have spent many many years researching and investigating UFOs.
The names of the people in the clips (in no particular order) are Robert Powell, Robert Hastings, Richard Thiem, Richard Hoffman, Paola Harris, Kathleen Marden, John Greenwald, David Marler, Bill Schroeder, Alejandro Rojas, and Ben Moss.
For more information about the 2016 MUFON Symposium and the speakers, visit: MUFONSymposium.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31